Webelos Provisional Campers
- For Scouts who are unable to attend camp with their unit, we form a Provisional Unit.
- Female and male Scouts can participate in the Provisional until.
- For a Webelos or Arrow of Light Scout to participate in the Provisional Unit, his/her parent/guardian must also attend.
- The Provisional Unit adult leaders are full-time staff members who provide supervision and support to Provisional Scouts. Female and male adult leaders are present.
- Limited to 20 Scouts per session.
- Cost: $225
- A non-refundable $125 deposit secures a space in the Provisional Unit.
- Provisional Scouts who make a $125 deposit by Wednesday, March 25 are eligible for the $10 early bird discount.
- The final payment of $100 for the Provisional Scout is due on Wednesday, May 13.
- The $100 payment for the parent/guardian is due on Wednesday, May 13.
- Parent/guardians who attend camp with their Provisional Scout must be a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America with a completed background check and Youth Protection Training.
- Provisional Scouts and parents/guardians must bring their completed BSA Health Form to Sunday check-in.
- With the assistance of the Provisional Cubmaster, Provisional Scouts will select their Adventures during the Sunday/Wednesday check-in process.
- Choose the link for the session you wish to attend.
- We will fill Session 1: August 2 – 5 before we confirm reservations for Session 2: August 5 – 8.
- The registration link is a Google form. It may be a few days before you receive an acknowledgement email from the camp leadership.
Session 1: August 2 – 5
Session 2: August 5 – 8