Council-Sponsored Pre-Camp Swim Checks
- Scouts participate in pre-camp swim checks with their unit not as individuals.
- Units must make a reservation for pre-camp swim checks by calling the Scout Office (336-378-9166).
- Most pre-camp swim checks are free, but some do have a cost associated with them. Please note those and follow the established process.
- The purpose of pre-camp swim checks is to conduct the swim check for summer camp. It is not a unit free swim event.
- Adult leaders who are Swim and Water Rescue trained may conduct swim checks for their own units.
- The Swim Check Unit Classification Report can be found here.
- You can schedule your own pre-camp swim checks following these swim check guidelines.