50th Anniversary Hall of Leadership
The CSR 50th Anniversary Hall of Leadership recognizes those 50 leaders who have made significant contributions to Cherokee Scout Reservation in its 50-year history.
- Must have been registered with the BSA during their time of service to CSR
- Do not currently have to be registered with the BSA
- May be living or deceased
- Provided significant service and leadership to CSR
- Service may have been provided as a Scout or adult Scouter
- Service takes on many forms. Please consider nominating people who have given fully of themselves to CSR, who have made a difference at CSR, but who may not have held a highly visible leadership position
- Nominations are due on Tuesday, May 29 at 11:59 PM
- Link to Nomination Form https://goo.gl/forms/fQgXBn0gXGJ9Qreq1
- We will recognize member of the Hall of Leadership at the June 30 Celebration Event
- If they should visit us during a Family & Visitors Night, we will recognize them during the flag lowering ceremony
- Their photographs will be posted in the Hall of Leadership in the Dining Hall for Summer 2018 after that, the photos will be moved to the Museum
- A digital photobook will be posted to the camp website – www.csr.camp.