Cherokee’s Future Leaders Program (CFL)
- The Cherokee’s Future Leader’s (CFL) program seeks to develop a Scout's ability to teach and lead others
- CFL participants spend a week shadowing camp staff while undergoing professional development on instruction, classroom management, and what it means to be a highly effective staff member
- CFL participants must be at least 14-years-old, registered with the BSA, and able to provide a completed BSA health form (Parts A, B and C)
- We have space for 10 CFL participants each week.
- Our CFL program is co-ed.
- Submit completed CFL applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.